From our mission derive the following Core Principles, which drive our business. These principles are held in the highest regard and applied to all people without consideration of personal benefit.
This is not a concept.
It is a commitment.
1. Respect Them: Treat all people with respect, without exception.
2. Honor Them: Value each person’s needs above your own. People are more important than sales.
3. Do Not Play Favorites: Monetary rewards should not dictate who you work with or how your work is done.
4. Do Them Good: Maintain, as your goal, the highest good of others.
5. Advantage Them: Provide all people with every possible advantage by the information or expertise that you have.
6. Protect Them: Do everything in your power to protect others, above and beyond your own interests. This is your duty.
7. Give Them Truth: While monetary reward is good and necessary, it should never cloud your view, nor inhibit a complete disclosure of the truth. Tell the truth whether or not they decide to buy or sell or even use you as their agent.
8. Do Them Right: A contractual (legal) obligation is a much lower form of obligation than either ethical or moral. Go above and beyond the “letter of the law or contract” to do what’s right.
9. Do What’s Loving: In all situations, the highest law is the law of love.
10. Genuinely Love…Or Step Aside: If you can’t do it out of genuine love, tell them. It’s better to be honest than insincere. Step aside if you are at a place where you cannot work with a person honestly and genuinely.