The last couple weekends, I’ve been noticing some major changes in people’s perspectives. People are walking more, slowing down to talk more, finding more time for people, and enjoying the outdoors like I haven’t seen in years. I’m 61 years old and it seems like decades since I’ve seen masses of human beings doing what they’re doing now. What a joy it’s been to see more smiling faces as we walk, more laughing kids as they play, and more families giggling as they ride their bikes….
I’m sure you’ve seen the same things, and you may draw different conclusions, but I’ve been seeing some stuff that makes me smile. Tell me what you’ve seen or what you’ve observed…..I’d love to hear your thoughts….
1. Life is short.
2. Time is precious.
3. Connection is more important than production.
4. Life is more than work.
5. Health is critical….and precarious.
6. When times get tough, people show who they really are: givers or takers.
7. Sunshine is fun.
8. The songs of birds are intoxicating.
9. People love to talk and “visiting” with one another is a lost art.
10. Relationships are the most important things in life! God and people are what we’ve been made to enjoy…